When: October 11-13, 2019
Where: CampRotary, Crawfordsville, IN 47933
Invited: T-41 Scouts, P-41 Webelos, Leaders,Dads, & Male Guardians
Moms, female siblings are welcometo visit during the day, but may not stay overnight
Visitors are welcome on Saturdaybetween 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM
Depart: 6:00 PM Friday - Meet at the ScoutBuilding to load up
6:30 PM Friday - Depart for CampRotary
Return: 5:00 PM Sunday - Depart for Scout Building
6:30 PM Sunday - Arrive at ScoutBuilding
Cost: CAMPFEES AND BACK DUES MUST BE PAID BEFORE CAMP
$50 per person
$20 per person parents/friends/visitors, etc. Includes lunch(Hunter's Stew). RSVP required.
Payments can be made by cash, card, oronline at https://squareup.com/store/troop-41
Each Scout must provide the following:
1. insurancecard/or Financial Liability Statement
2. 24-houremergency contact phone #s unless father/adult male guardian attends the entirecampout
Payment Due: October8, 2019 - must have all fees, insurance information, contact information andpermission slip
Contact: JohnRincones, Scoutmaster Troop #41, email@example.com, M: 317-440-5057
Please Note: Thiswill be a primitive campout, we will not be using the cabins.
What to Bring:
PUT THE SCOUT'S NAMEON ALL PERSONAL GEAR
Each scout should pack all his own gear, parental guidanceis okay but the guys need to do it themselves. Make sure you have all the itemson this list.
1. Sleepingbag, pillow
2. Scout shirtfor Sunday
3. Warmjacket, hat, gloves
5. Change ofclothes including shoes & socks, rain gear
6. Toiletries- washcloth, towel, soap, toothpaste & brush, etc.
7. Scout HandBook, Bible, pen, a small lined pad of paper
8. Foldingpocket knife. Sheath knives/axes -- talk to Scoutmaster BEFORE you bring it
Tents: Troop #41 will be providing tents for the Scouts. AnyScout that would like to bring their own backpacking tent is encouraged to
Non-prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco,candles/matches/lighters/fireworks/questionable publications, money---there isnothing to purchase, and NO ELECTRONICS.