COME ENJOY A DAY OF FUN!
University of Scouting
Saturday, December 1, 2018
6:30 am-4:00 pm
Saint Paul High School
9635 Greenleaf Ave, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
PRINT THE CLASS SCHEDULE HERE- Updated 10-9-18
| AGENDA AS FOLLOWS:
|| COST PER PERSON
- BREAKFAST: 6:30 AM
- REGISTRATION CHECK-IN: 6:30 AM
- OPENING/KEYNOTE: 7:30 AM
- CLASSES: 8:00-4:00 PM
- LUNCH: 12:00-1:20 PM
- MIDWAY: 11:00 AM-2:00 PM
- END CLEAN-UP: 4:00 PM
FULL DAY EVENT/LUNCH INCLUDED IN COST
EARLY BIRD FEE COST:
- $20 PER PERSON BEFORE NOVEMBER 1, 2018
REGULAR FEE COST:
- $35 PER PERSON STARTING NOVEMBER 1, 2018
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES: NOVEMBER 20, 2018
- $45 PER PERSON AFTER THIS DATE AT THE DOOR
NO CHILD CARD PROVIDED AT THIS EVENT
SHARING SCOUTING SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & FUN
University of Scouting is an action-packed, fun-filled day of power learning where you choose up to six classes from our course catalog. Sessions are led by experienced Youth and Adult Scouters selected for their knowledge, enthusiasm, and great presentation skills.
Don’t miss these exciting UoS 2018 features:
• Skills • Midway • Prizes & Giveaways • Q&A Sessions
Choose from more than 6 different colleges
- Wilderness Women HAT Training - New!
- The Socratic Method in Scouting - Our most popular course!
- Cub Scout Cooking
- Venturing Youth and Adult Training
- Cub Scout Adventure Program & more
- High Adventure Planning & Packing
- GPS / Geocaching Fun
- ILST and ILSC
- Developing Effective Youth Leaders
- BSA Family Scouting for Packs and Troops - New!
- Tasty Dutch Oven Cooking
- Life to Eagle Resources
- Youth Teaching Youth!
- and many, many more
GET POSITION LEADER TRAINED, ALL LEVELS!